Kailangan na magsagawa ng late registration of birth. Ayon sa PSA, kinakailangang magfile sa Office of Civil Registrar sa lugar kung saan pinanganak ang tao. Kinakailangan ang mga sumusunod na requirements:
(A) four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth duly accomplished and signed by the proper parties;
(B) accomplished Affidavit for Delayed Registration at the back of Certificate of Live Birth by the father, mother, or guardian, declaring therein, among other things, the following:
• name of child;
• date and place of birth;
• name of the father if the child is illegitimate and has been acknowledged by him;
• if legitimate, the date and place of marriage of parents; and
• reason for not registering the birth within thirty (30) days after the date of birth
In case the party seeking late registration of the birth of an illegitimate child is not the mother, the party shall, in addition to the foregoing facts, declare in a sworn statement the recent whereabouts of the mother.
(C) any two of the following documentary evidences which may show the name of the child, date and place of birth, and name of mother (and name of father, if the child has been acknowledged):
• baptismal certificate;
• school records (nursery, kinder-garten, or preparatory);
• income tax return of parent/s;
• insurance policy;
• medical records; and
• others, such as barangay captain’s certification.
(D) affidavit of two disinterested persons who might have witnessed or known the birth of the child.
Para sa iba pang impormasyon tungkol sa late registration of birth, maaaring sumangguni sa link na ito: https://psa.gov.ph/article/delayed-registration-0 .