Ayon sa batas, ang isang agricultural tenant ay hindi pwedeng basta na lamang paalisin. Ang mga valid na reasons lamang ay:
(1) The landholding is declared by the department head upon recommendation of the National Planning Commission to be suited for residential, commercial, industrial or some other urban purposes: Provided, That the agricultural lessee shall be entitled to disturbance compensation equivalent to five times the average of the gross harvests on his landholding during the last five preceding calendar years;
(2) The agricultural lessee failed to substantially comply with any of the terms and conditions of the contract or any of the provisions of this Code unless his failure is caused by fortuitous event or force majeure;
(3) The agricultural lessee planted crops or used the landholding for a purpose other than what had been previously agreed upon;
(4) The agricultural lessee failed to adopt proven farm practices as determined under paragraph 3 of Section twenty-nine;
(5) The land or other substantial permanent improvement thereon is substantially damaged or destroyed or has unreasonably deteriorated through the fault or negligence of the agricultural lessee;
(6) The agricultural lessee does not pay the lease rental when it falls due: Provided, That if the non-payment of the rental shall be due to crop failure to the extent of seventy-five per centum as a result of a fortuitous event, the non-payment shall not be a ground for dispossession, although the obligation to pay the rental due that particular crop is not thereby extinguished; or
(7) The lessee employed a sub-lessee on his landholding in violation of the terms of paragraph 2 of Section twenty-seven.
Para sa karagdagang impormasyon o reklamo, maaari kayong sumangguni sa Barangay Agrarian Reform Committee (BARC) sa inyong lokasyon. Iminumungkahi ring sumangguni sa inyong DAR Regional Office para sa mas detalyadong gabay sa inyong sitwasyon. Makikita ang mga angkop na numero sa sumusunod na link: https://www.dar.gov.ph/directory/offices/region-i.